Published: Tuesday, 07 June 2016 23:49
You may have noticed a few changes to our site, and we hope you take advantage of the many new resources available to you.
Our Online Security Center has recently undergone a revamp to offer new tips and tools, providing more information and a range of tactics to help stay in control of your financial information.
This Online Security Center provides a central resource for Intuit customers to research fraud alerts, learn about steps to help protect private information, and ways to stay up-to-date on emerging security threats.
Some of the features of the site include:
- Security Tip of the Day: Keep up-to-date with timely reminders of ways to help protect yourself with practical suggestions served up daily by our partner The SANS Institute- the largest source of information security training in the world
- Security-focused Blog: Intuit security experts will regularly offer blog articles discussing emerging security threats and security best practices for use in both the workplace and the home
- Security Alerts: Our Alerts page contains updates on various security threats. Not sure if an email you received is really from Intuit? Check the Alerts section to see if something already has been reported or report a suspicious email by forwarding it to the suspicious email form.
- Extensive Privacy Resources: Want to learn more about how Intuit works to protect your privacy and our data stewardship principles? Visit the Privacy section for a wealth of information about our commitment to customer privacy
- Streamlined Access to Information: Resources are now at your fingertips with easy navigation and seamless integration to enhance the user experience
We recognize that consumers and small business owners are taking more interest in protecting themselves from online threats, and that’s one of the reasons we’ve made it easier to locate useful information on ways to protect yourself and your business.
We hope you find this information helpful, and appreciate your partnership as we work to protect your financial information.